Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Elements


THE ELEMENTS - THE STORM, THE EARTH and THE RAIN
The silent Storm - the tempest stirs inside her. 
The stony Earth - walls disguise her.
And the moistening Rain-trickles away with her.
- Dandelion Head


Did you ever feel like you were THE ELEMENTS?
My room is surrounded by windows on three sides , so the changing weather literally pours in through it. It was a weekend, the season was changing. Winter was on its way off and the sun gently warming up was streaming in through the window rubbing itself into me. 
Just at my table where I sit to draw the sun rays diffracted through a piece of glass and split a rainbow. Yes a rainbow! I immediately put down a piece of blank sheet and set to ink this piece. Hmmm... so this illustration is made of pen, ink and the magic of a rainbow :) 
(Woven into the frame with my Canon 550D)

No comments:

Post a Comment